Thank you for making a donation to Love INC. Your contribution helps us meet needs, serve people and make a difference here in our community.
As a supporter and friend of Love INC, we are sending this letter to ask for your financial support. Please consider the following needs and respond with compassion and generosity as you are able and willing.
1. CONTRIBUTE ANYWAY
COVID-19 led to the cancellation of both of our fundraising events in 2020. We invite you to contribute anyway. Consider what you would have given at our golf tournament or dinner auction and give accordingly.
- What would you bid on at the silent auction?
- Would you raise your paddle at the live auction?
- How many mulligans or raffle tickets would you buy?
- How much would you spend for a good cause?
Here are some ideas:
- Buy a table ($300) or sponsor a team ($350)?
- Buy a ticket for $40 (auction) and/or $100 (golf tournament)
- Be a title sponsor ($2,500) or lunch sponsor ($1,500).
- Be a sponsor–golf carts ($800), hole-in-one ($600), driving range ($400), or hole sponsor ($250)?
2. HELP US MOVE
On December 8, we are moving into a $1.5 million complex funded by a block grant, thanks to the City of Woodburn–a one-stop shop for social services with non-profit agencies together in one location. Additional costs will be incurred. Will you help with move-in expenses.
- $10,000 – Estimated moving costs (furniture, fixtures, signage, etc.)
- $18,000 – Technology needs (phones, computers, network, etc.)
- $27,000 – Salary/benefits for a half-time position to operate the complex and manage co-tenants
3. PUT US ON AUTOPAY
Additional staffing needs and increased operating expenses are anticipated in 2021. We are looking to increase monthly giving by $6,000/month. If you would like to donate monthly, please give here. This translates to:
- 60 people at $100/month
- 100 people at $60/month
- 200 people at $30/month
- 300 people at $20/month
Thank you in advance for partnering with us in one or more ways to meet needs, serve people, and make a difference for people and families in our community.